Below are our most common questions across all categories, as asked by you, our loyal customers!
How do I place an order?
Ordering at www.snapperrock.com should be an easy process, just choose your style and size, add it to your cart and then proceed to checkout. Please not that pricing is in USD only. If you have any problems along the way please send us an email to [email protected]
or call us on 1.888.887.7780
What payment do you take?
We are unable to accept checks, cash, or credit vouchers. We do accept the following credit cards:
- American Express
Please note that all pricing is in USD
If we are unable to process your credit card, please check to ensure you entered the correct card number and expiration date, and that the billing name and address you entered match your credit card statement exactly. Please refer to your credit card company if the problem persists.
Is your site secure?
At snapperrock.com we don't just stand behind our merchandise. We also do our best to provide a safe and convenient online shopping experience.
If you're not quite comfortable shopping online, or would prefer to make your purchase via telephone, just give us a call at 1.888.887.7780. We will be happy to take your snapperrock.com order right over the phone.
Security is top of the list for purchasing on line and this is very important for Snapper Rock, we want you to feel completely safe and secure using our payment facilities. To do this we use DPS (Direct Payment Solutions) as our secure payment gateway.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes we do ship outside of the USA, there is a $24 flat shipping charge for international orders. Shipping can take up to 14 working days. Snapper Rock does not take any responsibility or pay for any duties or taxes put on at the destination country, any order over $200 can be charged duties by the incoming country - this is the responsibility of the customer to pay. We are offering a special promotion to NZ orders of a flat $15 shipping.
What shipping methods do you use?
We offer Standard Shipping which we use either USPS priority mail or UPS or Fedex Ground, depending on the state to ship to we choose the speediest service. We also offer an Express shipment (1-2 days) service, using USPS priority mail or Fedex. We ship from our warehouse located in Trenton, New Jersey, USA. For International shipments we use either DHL or USPS.
Do you accept returns and exchanges?
Snapper Rock hopes you enjoy your new Snapper Rock Waterwear, if for any reason you need to return any Snapper Rock Product, we will refund your item excluding the shipping providing conditions are met:
- To return an item please download a Returns Form
- Or please contact Snapper Rock on 1888.887.7780 or email: email@example.com to receive a Returns Form
- Returns Form must be filled out and returned with the items
- We cannot accept any returns after 30 days from the original purchase date
- All items must be unused, in a re-saleable condition with all tags, and panty liners attached for a return to be accepted
- Please allow 10 working days for returns to be processed.
- The cost of delivery for returns is not covered by Snapper Rock.
- No refunds or exchanges of items purchased from the CLEARANCE SALE section. These are items with a sale price ending in 0.99c. These are FINAL sale.
Inwards Goods: The Fulfillment House
46 Route 156, Ste #8
If you need to exchange your purchase for a different color or size, the quickest way to get your exchanged item is to place a NEW order online for the new item/color/size that you do need.
- This means you will need to pay for the replaced item again at checkout, but don't worry, as soon as we receive your return at our warehouse, we will reimburse you for the original purchase amount.
- We will also reimburse you for the shipping part of your original order.
- For the return part of your exchange, please follow the above steps under RETURNS to downloading the returns form. As with returns we cannot accept any exchanges after 30 days from the original purchase date
Does your fabric contain chemicals?
No, Snapper Rock swimwear does not contain any added chemicals, or lead.
How does the fabric get the sun protection in it?
Snapper Rock swimwear provide an Ultra Violet Protection Factor of 50+ which is about as high as it goes!. What makes the fabric provide sun protection is due to the fabric itself - the denser the weave of the fabric, the more sun protection it offers. Other factors such as color, and whether the fabric is wet or dry also play a part in the sun protection, but all Snapper Rock swimwear whatever the color, wet or dry blocks 98% of all harmful rays. So you can rest assured you children will not be getting sun burnt whilst wearing Snapper Rock.
What is the best way to care for my Snapper Rock Swimwear?
The care label is located inside your garment. As with all swimwear, our nylon/lycra fabric is delicate and should be looked after with care. Ideally we recommend if possible just to rinse your item after use and hang up to dry. If your item requires washing we recommend the following:
- Rinse in cold water after use especially if you have been in a pool with chlorine
- Hand Wash separately in cold water
- Do not soak or Bleach
- Use a delicate detergent - please check that no bleach is in the washing powder as this can damage your item
- If you wash in a machine - ideally do not use the spin cycle to prevent stretching and thinning
- Drip Dry in the Shade
- Do not Tumble Dry
- Some colors may fade in the sunlight and chlorinated water
- We use the best dyes available, however we cannot guarantee complete color fastness on some fashion colors. Some shades may bleed when wet.
- Avoid excessive amounts of sun tan lotion. Some discoloration or "yellowing" can occur if certain sunscreens come into contact with white fabric
- Rough surfaces can create pulls in the fabric, ideally sit on a towel
- Avoid use in heated pools and spas
- Dark sand can get trapped within fibres of the fabric. This can happen with all swimwear made of similar fabrics. To remove trapped sand, gently run your fingernail along the fabric when dry
Can I view or be sent your catalog?
Of course! To see the latest catalog online or to have a catalog sent to you, please visit Request a Catalog